Mi primer Camino de Santiago
Mi primer Camino de Santiago is a short novel written in easy Spanish (A1-A2), perfect for those who have walked or are planning to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain and want to improve their Spanish skills. But it’s also suitable for anyone looking for a fun and effective way to improve their Spanish through stories.
Ebook: ePub, mobi & PDF. Audiobook: downloadable mp3
Reading a novel in Spanish will improve your next Camino
Emma learns about the Camino de Santiago and feels the call to walk it. After some planning and training, she travels to Spain to start her 6-day pilgrimage to Santiago, on her own. With not many English speakers around, Emma must handle her daily interactions to find food, accommodation and even friends… in Spanish!
Mi primer Camino de Santiago is a short novel written in easy Spanish (A1-A2), perfect if you have walked or are planning to walk the Camino de Santiago in Spain and want to improve your Spanish skills. But it’s also suitable for anyone looking for a fun and effective way to improve their Spanish through stories.
Follow Emma’s adventure, from the moment she decides to walk the Camino to her arrival in Santiago de Compostela.
In easy Spanish.
Emma needs to find a bed for the night, order food from a menu, ask for directions, make friends… and deal with the unexpected too. Same as you when you next walk the Camino.
She does it all in Spanish. And you can learn from her.
Forget about trying to memorise endless phrase lists. See the language in context.
With lots of interesting facts about both the Camino in general and the Camino Inglés in particular.
What else will you find in Mi primer Camino de Santiago?
- Short chapters of between 200 and 300 words.
- Bilingual word list, so you can quickly look up new vocabulary.
- The topics covered and language used are those you would use on a daily basis on the Camino: getting accommodation, ordering food, going into shops and pharmacies, asking for directions…
- The text is carefully written for students who are between A1 and A2 levels using simple, short sentences and vocabulary you will encounter on a daily basis, whether it’s on the Camino de Santiago or in your travels around Spain.
- FREE reading comprehension exercises available.
About the AUDIOBOOK version:
- In mp3 format. Each chapter in a separate file, so you can easily find any section you want to listen to.
- All downloadable, so you can listen offline whenever you have a moment: on your way to work, when you’re out for a walk, while you’re cooking… it’s up to you.
- Improve your listening and speaking skills too.
Paperback also available on Amazon.